Key to results
1. My child is happy at this school
2. My child feels safe at this school
3. My child makes good progress at this school
4. My child is well looked after at this school
5. My child is taught well at this school
6. My child receives appropriate homework for their age
7. This school makes sure its pupils are well behaved
8. This school deals effectively with bullying
9. This school is well led and managed
10. This school responds well to any concerns I raise
11. I receive valuable information from the school about my child’s progress
12. Would you recommend this school to another parent?
NOTE: More than one parent/carer can complete the Ofsted Parent View questionnaire so the results may show more respondents than pupils attending the school.
In September 2019 the questions asked on Ofsted Parent View were updated. Any survey completed prior will have been completed using a different set of questions and may not be comparable.